Careers at Pacific Security
Pacific Security offers competitive wages, paid time off, and medical benefits for full-time employees. Pacific Security provides free training and development opportunities, perfect for employees who are looking to advance into law enforcement or public safety such as MOAB, handcuff, first aid/CPR, and taser training. Armed guard training is offered to senior officers. Full time and part time positions are available.
To apply, please use our online application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Whatcom, Island and Skagit County
Security Officers: Whatcom County
Hospital Security: Whidbey Island
Patrol Officer: Skagit County
Everett and Snohomish County
Security Officers: Everett, Arlington, Monroe, Lynnwood, Marysville
Courthouse Security: Everett
Seattle and Tacoma
Security Officers: Seattle and Tukwila
Special Response Officers: Tukwila and Seattle
Medical Site Officers: North and West Seattle
Loss Prevention Officer: Seattle
Security Officers: Wenatchee and Quincy
Since 1972, Pacific Security has been providing high-quality security services to a variety of businesses and industries. A locally-owned and operated company, Pacific Security has regional offices throughout Washington State to ensure that our employees are more than just a number–they are fully supported by local management and supervisors to help ensure their success.
General employment requirements:
- Age 18 or older (21 or older for driving positions)
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check with the DOL for security guard licensing
- Able to speak, read and write effectively in English
- Able to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time while maintaining mental alertness
- Possess basic computer proficiency and smartphone application skills
- Availability open to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Maintain reliable transportation and phone service
- Professionally interact with co-workers, supervisors, clients and the public
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
Pacific Security is an equal opportunity employer. Pacific Security does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification.