Careers at Pacific Security
Pacific Security offers competitive wages and paid time off, as well as, medical, voluntary vision, life and short-term disability benefits for full-time employees. Pacific Security provides training and development opportunities, including MOAB, first aid, CPR, loss prevention, and taser training. Armed guard training is offered to senior officers.
Pacific Security recruiters are actively seeking individuals who are committed, dependable, and self-motivated to succeed in a security career. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
If interested, please select the Online Application button to complete application, attach resume, and apply.
- Age 18 or older (21 or older for driving positions)
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check
- Able to speak, read and write effectively in English
- Able to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time while maintaining mental alertness
- Possess basic computer proficiency and smartphone application skills
- Maintain reliable transportation
- Professionally interact with co-workers, supervisors, clients, and the public
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
Pacific Security is an equal opportunity employer. Pacific Security does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification.